2. In accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data, including the regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and without respect for your rights and the free movement of such data and 95/46 / EC (Data Protection Directive, GDPR) Directive and by repealing the Law on the protection of personal data dated 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, Article 1000, Law), the integrity and confidentiality of personal data obtained. All employees of the Personal Data Controller are properly trained in the processing of personal data.
4. All questions, requests, and complaints regarding the processing of personal data by the Personal Data Controller, Complaints must be sent in writing by email to email@example.com or to the address of the Controller: 123 Dominic SE9 3LH London, United Kingdom. All Complaints must include the following information:
a) Personal data of the person or persons subject to the complaint,
b) The event that causes the complaint,
c) your request, and the legal basis of your request,
d) indicating the expected processing of this request.
1. We may ask you for the following personal information on the Rental Schedule:
• your name and surname – if your e-mail address consists of your first and last name, you should know that we will process this personal data,
• phone number – can be used to identify a hotel guest’s reservation locally, during incoming calls and to provide technical support services, among other things.
• Address – On Rent Calendar, we can process the address of the accommodation facility, but also your business or personal address if it corresponds to the address of the accommodation facility or company address.
• IP address – Information arising from the general rules of connections made on the Internet, such as the IP address (and other information in the system logs), is used by Rent Calendar for technical purposes. IP addresses can also be used for statistical purposes – to gather general demographic information (for example, about the region where the connection takes place).
3. All users can choose whether they will use our services and to what extent they want, and share information about themselves. If for any reason you do not want to leave your personal data, you have the right to remove them or not use our Website.
3. PURPOSE AND DURATION OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
1. Providing the information specified in the above point is especially important in cases specified at this point, including:
a) In order to use the services offered in Rent Calendar,
b) The contact form available on the Rent Calendar, regular mail or phone in order to answer your questions and communicate by e-mail,
c) for marketing purposes – if you have given consent.
2. We process personal data for the period required to achieve the goals stated in the above article. We can process personal data for longer than that.,